- Provides all activities related to the administration of computerized databases.
- Projects long-range requirements for database administration and design in conjunction with other managers in the information systems function.
- Designs, creates and maintains databases in a client/server environment.
- Conducts quality control and auditing of databases in a client/server environment to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
- Advises users on access to various client/server databases.
- Designs, implements and maintains complex databases, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation and statistical methods.
- Applies knowledge and experience with database technologies, development methodologies and front-end/back-end programming languages (e.g., SQL). Performs database programming and supports systems design.
- Includes maintenance of database dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards and procedures, file design and storage, and integration of systems through database design.
- Senior level- 12-20 years of experience & desires Master’s degree in trade with relevant professional certification
- Master level- 20 years of experience & desires Master’s degree in trade with relevant professional certification
- Requires US Citizenship
- Understanding of Windows 7 or higher, MS Office 2010, MD Project 2010, Microsoft SQL Server-(OLTP/OLAP, SSRS, SSIS & SSAS), Sybase ASE 12.x Database Server, Oracle 10g Database Server or higher, SUN Solaris 8 or higher, and Windows Server 2003 or higher- Hyper-V, System Center