GINIA is a consulting firm that has been supporting Commercial and Government agencies since 2002. With a strong foundation in both the technical and personal side of Information Technology, GINIA supports the organization, management, and analysis of secure information. GINIA specializes in providing:
- Management Technology Consulting
- Cybersecurity Services
- Enterprise Network and Security Engineering Services
- System Integration and Application Development
- Cloud Computing and Mobile Technology
GINIA has found its niche in supporting large government contracts through a customized, hands-on approach. Our size gives us the ability to tailor our consulting services to the expressed and implicit needs and deliverable required by the government client, ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of agency data. Our support of Government agencies and civilian business extends to the Department of Homeland Security, DoD agencies, Department of State, Federal Aviation Administration, and additional civilian entities.
We have built our success on the foundation of selecting the right People, Process, and Technology:
- People- Our people are the core of our business. With expertise in information technology and management consulting, we bring an integrated and all-encompassing approach to solving complex system problems. GINIA’s team certifications and qualifications including security, development, and management certifications, including MCSE, CISSP, ITIL, CCNA, and PMP.
- Process- With our processes built on the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800 series, Lean Six Sigma (LSS), and ISO Standards, we provide the best quality solutions through the use and sharing of verified, strategically implemented processes. We offer comprehensive support through all stages of requirements development, implementation, and management.
- Technology- GINIA supports both advanced and emerging technologies to help improve the IT processes and metrics on behalf of our Government clients. Our technology utilizes both proven and progressive technology to provide robust and value-added services and solutions. GINIA has a spectrum of tools available to collect and analyze data in support of system requirements